Here's a quick rundown of what you've missed ...
- many fun evenings (and days) out in January, getting to know an especially lovely lady
- so many feet of snow, it's hard to remember now exactly how many there were
- the first glimmers of house-hunting fever
- a crazy trip to Florida for a business meeting, cut short by the threat of *more snow*, and a white-knuckled private jet flight home a day earlier than planned
- bad dogs, including one bad dog who locked himself in the bathroom (turns out, MacGyver I'm not)
- vegetarian Skyline (who knew?)
- my 31st birthday, complete with a drag show, Dar Williams and Amish food
- more house-hunting fever, including the possibility of a decision being made very, very soon
- Easter in Ohio, which was crazy and exhausting, and completely wonderful
Stay tuned for what promises to be a busy and happy spring and summer -- complete with home-ownership (eep!), my 10-year college reunion (double eep!) and celebrating the lovely lady's 28th birthday.
Training for this year's 3-Day is gearing up; as always -- your support is encouraged and appreciated. Click the link on the right to give ...