Sunday, December 20, 2009

A list ...

In no particular order, this is a list I made on Friday of all of the things that I need to do before Christmas, or more properly, before my mom gets here ...

- clean the bathroom
- scrub the kitchen floor
- clean the oven
- finish (AND PUT AWAY) all of the laundry
- dust
- vacuum
- finish putting up the Christmas decorations
- finish Christmas shopping
- finish the cross-stitch that I 'gave' her for her birthday
- teach the dog to stop barking at *everything*
- buy cat food
- take back the two presents that I bought, not knowing that the gift recipient already had the item in question
- finish sorting out the gift for people at work
- bake something for the treat exchange at work

In no particular order, here's what I accomplished this weekend ...

- checked Facebook about a million times
- answered my work phone about two million times
- watched a ridiculous amount of cheesy television
- waded through a million feet of snow to take Hadley out, who was potentially even less excited about the snow than I was
- spent several hours trolling Realtor.com looking at houses (yay!)
- after buying groceries on Friday evening, managed to cook absolutely nothing except toast.

(Um, that's right ... in case you were keeping track, I did nothing from the list. Absolutely nothing, except for the one load of laundry that's currently in the washer. I did buy dog food, but neglected to buy cat food.)

Ugh. Lots to do this week, apparently.




No comments: