Things that are weird:
- when people turn up unexpectedly in places that are, frankly, unexpected. This is disconcerting. And I prefer to be concerted ... or something like that.
- when the sheets & towels in the dryer all roll up in a ball (but are still dry).
Things that are bad:
- Comcast's sudden decision to take MSNBC (and therefore, Rachel Maddow) away from me, unless I subscribe to digital cable. While I see the relative merits (hello, on-demand!) of digital cable, my regular cable is already included in my condo fees, thank you very much. Decisions, decisions.
Things that are not weird or bad (and are, in fact, good):
- the amazing & generous donations that are finding their way to my 3-Day account. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Villainess Soaps. Good. Very good.
- the Cooper Sharp & ham omelet that I had for dinner, in lieu of another piece of leftover lasagna.
That's what I've got for today.