Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things I know ...

- that dark chocolate mini Reese's cups exist, and are FAR superior to their milk chocolate buddies.

- that Jane Austen is far better with a side of zombies (Seriously. You've got to read 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.' OMG. It's high-larious. Seth Grahame-Smith is the mastermind behind this work of hysterical brilliance.)

- that pearls aren't so much a punchline when you rock whatever you're doing while wearing them.

- that chocolate chip pancakes and Dawson's Creek are sure to cure most anything that ails you.

- that I really, really (did I say 'really?') want to open a bakery, even more so after seeing J.'s great photos from The Bombon Cafe in Chicago's ritzy Gold Coast neighborhood.

- that I've walked so much over the past few months that the 10-mile walk on Saturday morning before the 3-Day Expo in King of Prussia is not deterring me from making plans to wander around Philly later that afternoon.

- that I need more sleep than I'm getting currently.

- that two years is a fabulous amount of time for the selective nerve root block injections to last in eliminating pain from a herniated disc, and having to think about another round of them is not that stressful.


No comments: