Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Feverish ...

No, not the Phillies pursuit of a repeat World Series victory (though I will be watching off and on tonight, and hoping for a Game 7). Ask me why I care -- seriously. It's a great story.

Me. I'm feverish. It seems to be coming and going -- 100 degrees on Monday, fine yesterday, sick overnight, rallied for work from 11 - 5, and then 100 degrees at the end of the day. By the time I got home, around six, it was 97.8, which is just a tiny bit above where I usually run.

For goodness' sake.

So, I'm pushing fluids, taking a homeopathic flu/cold remedy, and hoping that I'll kick whatever this is that's haunting me in the next 12 hours.

In the meantime, I have visions of rice crispy treats dancing in my head. Can someone please bring these over?

No comments: