Monday, August 17, 2009

Exhausted.

No, I didn't just get back from a super-long, training-for-the-Breast-Cancer-3-Day walk. And I haven't been helping anyone move, operating heavy machinery or farming, scrubbing the kitchen floor or rock-climbing.

I'm just freaking exhausted, it's entirely psychological, and let me tell you why.

So, my job is intense, but that's not news, and I knew when I took the position that it was going to be hard, it was going to interfere in my personal life, and it was going to make me want to claw my eyes out every now and again. Where do you sign up, right?

And there aren't really any *new* problems -- it's just more of the same -- but I guess that's what's getting me. *More* of the *same.*

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not looking for NEW ways to be agitated, but I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall -- and without the trippy endorphins that are associated withhead-banging.

I mean, what do I have to do to get people to understand that not acting in the best interest of the clients is a surefire way to see the wrong end of a termination notice? Seriously? Is there no such thing as common sense anymore?

Gah.


No comments: