2. Do not say, when explaining to your supervisor that you think *her* supervisor should be part of this, "I'm not sure you can handle this."
3. Do not say, "I wasn't really paying attention," when asked if you were provided information on a particular topic in your orientation.
As a supervisor, feel free to say:
- Do you always have difficulty with your memory, or are you attributing that to being intoxicated?
- I was hired for this position for a specific reason, and it has nothing to do with what's between my legs.
- I'm sorry, are we boring you here?
And also, when you've had a particularly trying day, don't forget about Texts From Last Night. Possibly the funniest thing ever. Thanks to Josh for that gem of a procrastination device.
Feel free to remind me that I was *just* on vacation for a week!