Monday, April 6, 2009

Fabulous

Things (and people) that (who) are fabulous, in no particular order:

- My hips and shins are only *slightly* agitated after yesterday's apparently super-fast 6.5 mile hike. Go me.

- Artichoke-Olive Crostini. Will someone please make these and bring them over? I've got wine ... or beer ... or cocktails. Also, Deb's notion of packing is generally quite similar to mine ... until I get tired of the "oh, what a sweet cheese knife set ... remember when ..." and then it's put-it-in-the-box city.

- Dogfish Head Aprihop beer. Available for a limited time only.

- Cynthia, despite her crappy life.

- When I clicked on the Storypeople page today, and chose "pick one for me" (as I do often), it said "I don't believe in love, she said & I nodded and said I'd heard that argument before & it always ends badly & she couldn't think of another thing to say." That seemed about right.

- This T-Mobile commercial. I want more dancing in my life. And more artichoke-olive crostini.

- The fact that when the police come to my office tomorrow, they won't be interviewing *me*

- Not having to fire anyone today.

- My co-director's sexy new glasses.

- Jodi Picoult

- and last, but certainly not least, Rachel Maddow. Seriously -- have her call me. I'm totally available.


1 comment:

cmk said...

Aw, I do have a crappy life!