Here are a few good things about today, as always -- in no particular order:
- team meeting with my 3-Day team tonight. Fun and productive.
- I might have a date tomorrow night. Don't hold your breath or anything, though.
- I picked out new flooring for one of my oldest buildings today, which was very fun (even though I didn't entirely get exactly what I wanted, I'm really happy with it ... )
- yay, sunshine!
- new Netflix movies in the mail -- yay!
- baking cake for a birthday celebration at work tomorrow: Creme de Menthe Cake. Recipe to follow later ...
- funny email exchange with E. during which I was told that I should probably cut my hair, get some tattoos and consider ditching the sweater sets and pearls ... at least, if I don't want to have to marry for money (though I'm not ruling that out just yet).