Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jiggity-jig.

Still stressed out about mom, and will be so for the foreseeable future. But -- in the vein of "I can't help others if I'm a big hot mess and taking care of myself is important" -- I took the night off of worrying (well, at least a couple hours anyway), and went to meet my new 3-Day walking team.

I'm so excited -- and the whole thing seems even more real having met these great girls. I think we're going to have a great time. Yay.

Check us out at our awesome Hooters fundraiser sometime in the near future -- don't worry, I'll post the date & time. We figure, "if you like looking at them, you should help save them" will be our motto for the event. Yay boobs.

There's still time to sign up to walk -- check out www.the3day.org for more information.

No comments: