Sunday, February 8, 2009

Unbelievable.

It was almost 70 degrees today (by the way, it's February -- as in, the month after January -- as in, it's still winter ... ) and I went to the BEACH!

As a Midwestern girl, it's still shocking to me how much I love the beach. Like, where have you been all my life? I love the smell of the ocean, I love atmosphere at the beach, and more than anything, I love the sound of the ocean. 

It was incredible how many people were at the beach -- I drove down with a friend from work and her very entertaining eight year-old son; we had a terrific organic lunch at The Greenman Juice Bar & Bistro.  The restaurant was terrific -- try the juices & smoothies; heck, try everything: the sandwiches were great, too.  

And, in spite of my wonderful adventure, I got my walking in, too -- some at the beach, but most of it on the treadmill. 

This week's schedule is the same as last week's, so about 10 miles of walking on the docket. No big thing.



No comments: