Monday, January 5, 2009

A funny thing.

I bought a pedometer, thinking that it would be helpful in tracking distance when I'm not on a treadmill (since it's unlikely that the 60 miles in October will actually be on a treadmill ...) and when I can't drive the route ahead of time. 

It was definitely fun today -- apparently, without trying, I walked two miles. I'm thinkin' those don't count. :)

Complete tangent -- there's a new reality show called 'True Beauty' (I think that's what it's called) and it is totally vapid and disgusting. It's 10 people who think they're the most beautiful person on earth (none of whom I found to be incredibly attractive) and all of whom thus far appear to be wicked shallow. Great. At least it's on at 10 p.m., not 8 ... The worst part is that I've now watched about 10 minutes of it.

No comments: